Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've been looking over the outline for the third project in my hybrid media course. We have four options. We can either;

  1. Create a digital recording that focuses on a study of light.
  2. Do a digital project about one of the senses.
  3. Do something that comments on the interconnectedness of sound and space.
  4. Focus on how human beings organize information about the world around them.
Personally I find the first one to be the most intriguing. These last few days I have been brainstorming ideas for the project, trying to think of what kind of light sources to use and where to display them. I think doing an exterior area would be interesting, something with a lot of artificial lights like street lamps and the like. Perhaps I could do something that contrasts a manmade building with a more natural surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment